Rope and netting collection, amazing fossils from the Jurassic Coast World Heritage site and learn of Bridport’s dark history of disease, decay and death.
The Museum has been redeveloped to create exciting, modern and interactive displays.
It’s right in the heart of Bridport, a historic rope and net making town.
- Unique rope and netting collection with working machinery
- Beautiful Roman jewellery, mystical amulets and fearsome armour
- Amazing fossils from the Jurassic Coast World Heritage site
- Bridport’s dark history of disease, decay and death
- Fun family trails and activities
- Fascinating demonstrations
- Lively annual events and exhibitions